Sunday, September 18, 2011

AFC Camp

just after the camp and reach ipoh today from ulu selangor
the camp is great
it's abit like CCC penang bible camp every year...
but last time is for youth, the scope is different
and this AFC is for working adults, the scope surely different
the topic is serious and is solid food for christians
but the people are very funny and have laughter everyday

this camp makes me think alot
the first message is about CGBM
which i have no idea about it and now i know
that's why we have CCC, HCC, AFC, and all sorts of missionaries..
one thing that touch my heart is that...
i'm not struggling on my own..
there are much more brother and sisters out there are doing the same

i know God has his purpose for me to join this camp
so that i can recharge and refresh
stop for awhile and think about the future of the church
though i dun wan to be a leader
but if God wants me to do it...
let His will be done

No comments:

Post a Comment