Wednesday, August 5, 2009

lost a fren?

recently i start to read bao bao's blog at least once a week, to know more about her and what she's doing over there... last time we are really best friend and her blog always mention about my name, however... recently, i cant even saw my name...

got 1 sentence that mention about like... that feelings like, such as like her roommate, uncle, no.9... even no.9 is on her list, and my name gone forever... is it because she never treat me as her best friend? is it because she treat me as normal friend already? is it because what i react make her think that i am not a good friend? is it? is it?

really wish to know why... but since we still have to spend 4 months time together at the school, i just pretend that i don' know...

maybe we are too close and i have a very strong 占有欲... no matter towards friends/belongings/family... so when i know that cat likes her, i suddenly felt that i have lost one friend and this friend no longer need my accompany because she already has admirer and that admirer will protect her and take care of her...

i don't know why i have that kind of feeling... it's not the first time... including my friend, eileen and my sister, poh... once they get bf... i really seldom together with them because i feel that i'm not needed by them already....

maybe what i did really hurt bao bao and she will never treat me as her best friend anymore... i'm trying to let go and control my 占有欲...

这个朋友。。。
还会当我是朋友。。。
可是~
不是很好朋友的那种关系了。。。
可惜~

No comments:

Post a Comment