Saturday, July 25, 2009

worship concert & conference

this weekend is a busy weekend for me because of the worship concert on friday night and worship conference on saturday ^^

really like the way how they worship the Lord, enjoy it and really feel the joy to worship the Lord... learn a lot too during the conference... although i like the way they worship the Lord, it not suit to the gospel hall congregation haha...

for we do not have any plan while worship the Lord every sunday... another point is the personal worship is very important too as the leader mentioned at the beginning of the conference...

i wish i can know more musical instrument and get to know more about piano... hope i will get to learn more in piano after i graduate... ^^

after i graduate, there will be a new turning point for me in my life... turn from a student to a teacher, meet new friends, meet new students, meet new church... everything is new to me...
can feel the challenge in front of me...

however, before worry about the challenges after graduate, there's a big challenge waiting for me in this coming august till november... the final practicum session in this last semester... hope everything will going fine and graduate smoothly haha

recently really less time spend with bao bao d... coz of my laziness lo... become fatter and fatter haha... but during this period, i get closer and closer to my other friends....

good sign also~

No comments:

Post a Comment