Friday, May 7, 2010

lean not on your own understand

this is what God tells me this morning
i understand what He says but i wondering what He wanna shows me through this bible verse.....
after the devotion
i start my journey

my colleagues gives me a news
saying that
our QUT cert haven been confirmed and accepted
the government already tell SPP not to interview us
but then this news come out after my interview

the lecturers of my colleagues say
those who have been interviewed before this
need to re-interview again...

my heart shock!!!
now only i understand why God tells me this message before i start my journey to school
He wants me to understand and have faith
not to believe what i hear; what others say; my own understanding
but continue to have faith in God and trust what He has promised.....

really thank God for the bible verse
that i can understand my situation
and continue to believe in God's words
and still have a grateful heart to give thanks
although there's lots of negative news about my interview

No comments:

Post a Comment