Wednesday, June 23, 2010

news~

there's a news about the interview today
the newspaper said that
there will be no interview to confirm a government servant
it means that no need to go through the process of interview
then only you can confirmed to be a teacher

but then
there's a news which is that this will apply to the next batch of teachers
not my batch...

there's alot of news out there
but i know...
what God told me before:
believe in me
do not believe on what you heard or what you see
but put your faith in me

i always keep it in my mind
i know that God is working and using His way
i want to put my trust in Him
because my future is in His hand...
i know He will not put me aside... ^^

it is really good to have a heavenly Father like Him!!!
yeah!!!

today is the first day i teach my little niece
she is very very cute
her chinese is not so good
and i need to try my best to teach her
all about chinese
hope i wil be a good aunt for her
and a good teacher for her

there's still a long long way for me to be a good teacher
may God bless me and grant me wisdom
to handle my students

No comments:

Post a Comment