Saturday, June 19, 2010

taiping trip~

first time drives to taiping with my 'new' second hand car
really thank God for his protection along the way to taiping and back to kampar
i know He is watching over me
always!

first station is the Maxwell Hill
long long time din climb up a hill
today!!! there's a chance!!!
i'm the last person who climb up the hill
and the last person who come down from the hill

other young people gather at the entrance and take lots of lots of crazy photo
after i took some of it
i start my journey -- hill!!!
walk walk walk walk.......
it's a nice experience to climb a mountain
hope next time can go again and reach all the station
but i know i will be alone along the journey
because my speed is low...
it's better to climb it slowly myself...

second station is the lake garden
the view over there really nice
we praise our Lord with songs and music
really fun...
for i'm the game master
i've prepared two games which needs lots of strength and running
i don't know whether they are tired or not
they are not interested in my games and start to confuse about the games
i search this game through net
i tot it will be very exciting
but then....
it's not!!!

since they not interested
i just pas this job to others
and let them lead the game
i have to admit that my preparation is not good
will do it better next time

last station: HOME
when i almost arrive my house
my mother already open the gate for me
She's waiting for me...
i know she's a mother who worry alot alot alot!

once i get out from the car
my mother said,
"go bath and take dinner,
after that go and rest...
tomorrow better don't go to church
you are too tired of it!"

my answer of course is NO!!!
i'm ok with it

then i take out my HP
it writes, 'INSERT SIM CARD'
oh.... my hp always has this problem....
reinsert the sim card for a few time
then only can switch on my hp
once i switch it on
it has a message from 121
you have 6 missed call
some of them are from my father and sister

then my sister come down from upstair
and said to me,
"this time, you will surely die!
father is very angry at upstair and start scolding you just now...
why you never pick up the phone?"

walao eh....
my HP has problem, i also dont wish to
somemore i'm driving and having acitivities the whole day long...

my sister continue,
"father scold that you always go out
go to ipoh, go to taiping
go with who? utar students?
why mix with them?
if it's a dating, then fine
but all of them are younger than her!
why church people is like this?!
church people no use one!"

my heart really broken and very very disappointed with him
it's not the first time he knows about church acitivities
it's not the first time he knows my passion on the church acitivities
it's not the first time he knows my attitude and my behavior
how come he does not trust me at all?!

i really angry because
he scold my frenz
he scold my church frenz

what should i do?
follow his will?
go to work from monday to friday?
come back home from friday to sunday?
holiday just stay at home?
cannot mix with younger people?
go out with frenz just for dating?
really really nonsence!!!
His words are really really harsh!

and worse thing is
my mother stand at his side
haiz...

i'm a human
i'm a daughter
i'm not a robot that need to obey all his laws and commands
i'm not something that he can control !!!

i really trying so hard to respect this father
i know i have no choice
but to respect him

'you must respect you father and mother,
not because what they had done for you;
but it's because God wants you to..."

o Lord
please give me strengh
please give me wisdom
please give me patience
please give me gentleness
please give me LOVE
to handle this problem~

No comments:

Post a Comment