Thursday, June 24, 2010

only those who can understand~

still remember the incident that happen between
my father and i???

after this incident
i really feel very disappointed and sad
because i've become a christian more than 10 years
and it is not the first time
i;m active with church activities

but then
my parents, who have already know me for more than 20 years
even them dont know my passion
it's because they are non believers
what we believe are different

so i'm wondering.....

how come a husband/wife who know you for less than 10 years
can understand your passion if he/she is a non believer???

now ...
i truly understand
why God asks us don't yoke with non-believers
because problem and misunderstanding will happen
when each other's passion is not the same!!!

i must stand firm~
to do what God wants me to do on this earth~

2 comments:

  1. 小姐~加油~开心点~

    父母是比较传统的一辈。
    文化的关系,养儿防老,女孩子家不应该这样那样,
    在他们的观念里,还是很深入的。

    记得哦,华人除了宗教,
    还有一个儒家思想,这个文化在哦~

    取得平衡,知道哪里是大家的死穴,
    不踩入,日子就容易过了。

    ReplyDelete
  2. my parents cant see what i see
    my parents don't know what i've been through
    and they don't believe in me lo...
    no matter what, i will not argue with them
    because i want to have peace in my family
    Jesus teaches me:“honor your parents, not because what they've done for you but because they are your parents...”

    ReplyDelete